The commission membership is outlined in Executive Order 811.
The California State University Commission on the Extended University is composed of:
|CSU Academic Senate Representatives||4|
|CSU Extended Education Leadership Council/Deans||3|
|CSU Chancellor's Office Representatives||3|
|Seniors International Officers Representative||1|
|Academic Technology Representative||1|
- Attend all in-person and virtual meetings.
- Serve on one or more commission subcommittees.
- Communicate with and provide feedback from stakeholder groups.
- Advise the chancellor on policy, financial and programmatic aspects of extended education.
- Facilitate, promote, and encourage extended education programs in the CSU.